MBC is looking for a sales professional, with a minimum of two years agency experience, to join our team as Business Development Manager. A passionate and driven individual, with a keen interest in creative services, you will play a vital role in our agency’s on-going success.
The Business Development Manager will be accountable for new business strategy and plans, in collaboration with the leadership team. This is a new and exciting role, and is expected to include:
• All aspects of business development current and future
• PR and Marketing activities to drive lead generation through networking and events
• Using insight and data to target prospects and convert into new clients
• Pipeline and CRM management
• Tracking and reporting progress against agreed targets
• Delivery of a high volume of meetings with properly qualified prospects
• Coordinate responses to RFPs and Briefs
The successful candidate will play a key role in the agency’s culture and profile, will be responsible for creating and implementing social media and email campaigns, SEO, content and on-going website development.
Great salary, and great bonus scheme.
Private health care and pension.
We Are MBC
At MBC, we exist to ensure the creative well-being of our clients' marketing. That’s why we’re trusted by some of the biggest health & lifestyle brands.
We call this ‘Business Enhancing Creativity’ and we deliver it through insight driven strategic thinking, beautifully considered ideas, crafted design and impeccable execution – with the sole aim of delivering campaigns that work to enhance our clients’ bottom line.
We strategise. We conceptualise. We visualise. We monetise.
We’re a winning team, and we want you to be a part of it.
Contact us at:
Based, Datchet, SL3 9EA